- 1 Advanced Hair Replacement Systems.
- 1.1 A hair replacement system designed to match all of the characteristics of your own natural hair.
- 1.2 TYPES OF NT HAIR REPLACEMENT SYSTEMS
- 1.3 Commonly Asked Questions
- 22.214.171.124 I am a client from another hair company or bought my system Online, can you service me?
- 126.96.36.199 How Much Does Non Surgical Hair Replacement Cost?
- 188.8.131.52 Will my hair system be noticeable?
- 184.108.40.206 Can I wash and style my hair system?
- 220.127.116.11 How long will the hair system last?
- 18.104.22.168 How do I get started?
- 1.4 Get a Free Quote & Our Web Only Special:
Advanced Hair Replacement Systems.
If surgical hair replacement is not the option for you, we offer an alternative that does not require surgery or any down time, but will still let you achieve the head of hair you desire.
The innovative NT hair replacement system has been created to replicate your normal hair individuality. Incorporating all of your most delicate hair characteristics; our advanced hair replacement system will not appear any different from your own naturally growing hair.
A hair replacement system designed to match all of the characteristics of your own natural hair.
TYPES OF NT HAIR REPLACEMENT SYSTEMS
Single Strand Insertion
Uni-Strand Hair System
Uni-Strand NT-1 – This system is considered the “Rolls Royce” of hair systems; the NT1 is infused into a very thin second layer of skin and is 100% human hair. This fine skinned base is affixed with virtually no seams allowing it to have a very natural look and feel. This system is suggested for extra light and light density alone and therefore, is required to be purchased more often.
Blends Perfectly with your own hair
Completely Natural Results!
Medical Hair – Generally applied for acute cases of hair loss or medical hair loss such as Chemotherapy patients or victims of Alopecia Areata. These hair systems can be fashioned, colored and created entirely to disguise general hair loss or erratic hair loss patterns in both men and women.
Custom Hair System or Stock Hair System – what’s the difference?
Custom systems are made to mimic your own natural hair and head shape. When ordering a custom system, a specialized hair replacement technician takes a mold of your head to create a very exact size of the system that you will require. A customized order will be filled out containing all the specifics that are required for your custom system, including colour, length, density and texture.
Average cost of a custom system is $1000+HST and up depending on size, hair length and density.
Each of our custom pieces comes with a Sure Hair warranty that is valid for 30 days from the period of application. If any of our custom-made hair systems are faulty, a new system or repair will be applied free of charge.
Though stocks systems are fabricated by the same manufacturer who produces our custom systems, these systems are pre made in bulk with an average hair density, colour and base shape.
Most stock systems can be adjusted for a proper fit; however, if you desire a specific shape, size or colour requirements, a stock system may not be your ideal choice.
If you require a system sooner than our averages wait time of 12 weeks, a stock system will be your ideal option as the average wait time for a stock system is approximately one week.
An average cost of a stock system is $500+HST and up depending on hair system size and hair length. Plus, and additional charge for application and cut in may be required.
There is no Sure Hair warranty on any of our stock systems.
CUSTOM SYSTEM PROCEDURE::
1. An initial free consultation will be booked with our hair loss consultant to advise you on your best options for hair replacement.
2. If you choose to purchase a system, an appointment will be booked with one of our hair replacement specialists to assist you in designing and obtaining the proper base, size, density for your customized hair system requirements.
Your technician will discuss with you your options on possible styles that will work best with your features and the system that has been selected.
They will determine the proper size system for your specific hair loss condition or situation, ensuring to maintain as much of your natural hair as possible.
3. The hair replacement specialist will consult and advise you on any other steps you will need to take prior to your first hair system cut in.
4. The custom system order will be sent to our manufacturing facility where they begin creating your custom system. The average wait time for a new custom system is up to 12 weeks.
5. Once the system is delivered to the Sure Hair service centre an appointment will be set up for you for your initial appointment, where the system will be cut and styled to your liking. Dependent on the size and requirements of the technician, this initial appointment could take up to three hours.
6. Your Sure Hair technician will assist you with a detailed explanation of all maintenance required to keep your system appearing its best. In addition, we will include printed material for you on the matter.
7. Once your initial cut-in is complete we require a check up visit within a week to ensure your experience with your new system is positive. At this time, your Sure Hair technician will make any adjustments to make sure you are completely comfortable with your new hair. They will also be able to answer any questions you may have or address any concerns.
8. Your hair replacement specialist will suggest a future appointment for your next visit. Impending appointment should be booked for future servicing to ensure proper adhesion and care of the system.
Commonly Asked Questions
We can provide you with a complimentary appointment where you can discuss options with our team of technicians, prior to your initial cut in appointment.
Whether you have purchased your system from another company, or Online, we will most likely be able to cut, affix and style the system for you.
If a system has not been provided by Sure Hair International, we will not be able to provide you with our Sure Hair Warranty.
The standard charges for application of a “out of house system” start at $165+HST depending on size, length of the hair system.
Custom NT systems start at $1000+HST per unit and can increase depending on hair length, density and base size and type. Stock systems start from $500+HST and up and could require a cut in fee of $165 + HST.
Programs – For our clients that are dedicated to wearing a hair system, we offer personalized monthly programs. Our warranty program incorporates your systems required for the year plus all your servicing needs into one affordable monthly fee.
Feel free to discuss this option with your Sure Hair technician or our sales representative.
Please note all discount vouchers are not valid for stock hair system orders.
After your first fitting, we will recommend a monthly service schedule designed to meet your needs and to ensure you continue appearing your very best. At Sure Hair, we will work with you on an intra- personal level to ensure you are completely comfortable and confident with your new look.
Sure Hair provides only 100% human hair of top quality to meet and exceed all your expectations. We also offer ongoing guidance and recommend scheduled serves on how to maintain the appearance of your new hair so that it can remain at its best.
In addition our hair replacement technicians will guide you through the proper maintenance and care of your system between service appointments.
The amount of maintenance you have done helps to extend the life of the system, the quantity and quality of styling products used and the type of hair base materials are the factors that most significantly affect the life span of your hair system.
On average, depending on its base design, a hair replacement system should last between three to six months before replacement or significant restoration is required.
Consistent research and development combined with the most advanced technologies available along with exceptional knowledge of the causes and challenges of hair loss has made Sure Hair International a leading provider of hair replacement systems for both men and woman.
Get a Free Quote & Our Web Only Special:
- We invite you to experience for yourself how incredible our hair replacement systems really are.
- Sign up for a free Online consultation today by filling out the free Online consultation form on this page and get our Web Only Special Discout applied towards any of our hair restoration services.
- The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person. Simply fill out the form on this page.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- A price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific condition.
- An opportunity to learn about the very latest treatments available to you.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- Access to flexible financing arrangements.
- An opportunity to discuss your hair loss with a certified hair loss educator.
- $50 Credit toward any of our procedureswhile supplies last*