Table Of Contents
- 1 The Most Innovative Hair Transplant Procedure Available Anywhere
- 2 Uni-Strand™ and ARTAS™ Robotics A Synergistic Combination.
- 3 First In Toronto To Incorporate R-FUE (Robotic-FUE)
- 4 A Synergistic Combination Yielding Outstanding Results
- 5 The Uni-Strand™ Difference
- 6 Stick and Place – Perfectly Implanted Single Grafts
- 7 Denser, Thicker Looking Results
- 8 The Uni-Strand™ Stick and Place Method Protects The Hair Grafts
- 9 Hair Transplant Quote: Plus $1000 Credit
The Most Innovative Hair Transplant Procedure Available Anywhere
We have the experience and a track record of consistently providing our clients with top-notch results. Our hair transplant doctors are experts in the field and are outstanding members of the following associations so we stand behind our results 100%.
- The International Society Of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Board of Dermatology
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- The American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- The American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Uni-Strand™ and ARTAS™ Robotics A Synergistic Combination.
In 2003 we innovated the uni-strand™ set of surgical techniques, designed to refine and improve upon existing industry-wide common surgical techniques.
Uni-Strand™ is based on our own 25 years of clinical experience. The result is a hair transplant and resulting hairline that is natural, thick, and truly undetectable.
First In Toronto To Incorporate R-FUE (Robotic-FUE)
After innovating and incorporating Uni-Strand™ our patient’s results surpassed even our highest expectations, 14 years later in 2017, we were the first in the GTA to introduce highly advanced medical robotics for extremely precise extraction of follicular units, often referred to as a FUE Hair Graft, but now extracted with the help of highly advanced medical robotics, to ensure precise, flawless extraction of each graft with complete consistency with what we are coining R-FUE. Our new hybrid procedure simultaneously reduces both the time required and the cost of a hair transplant.
A Synergistic Combination Yielding Outstanding Results
Together, the ARTAS® medical robotics, coupled with our own Uni-Strand™ set of surgical techniques have yielded world-class results, and what we believe to be the best hair transplant results available anywhere.
Quite simply put there is no other clinic employing both of these advanced innovations. Safely and gently removing the follicular hair units with precise, flawless extraction, one by one with advanced medical robotics, and then implanting the grafts perfectly every time utilizing the time tested uni-strand™ set of innovative surgical techniques.
The Uni-Strand™ Difference
The Uni-Strand™” Stick and Place” method is just one of a set of surgical techniques that we have placed under the “Uni-Strand™” methodology.
Stick and Place – Perfectly Implanted Single Grafts
The Uni-Strand™ “Stick and Place” method ensures that we are able to perfectly implant even the smallest single unit hair grafts into the scalp without damaging the hair bulb, so the graft does not die or end up producing a sub-par hair following the hair transplant, and also that it is implanted at the correct angulation to the scalp, so it looks as if the hair shaft is growing out of your scalp at the correct angle..
Denser, Thicker Looking Results
This single Uni-Strand™ “stick and place” method alone improves our results tremendously because we are able to achieve denser/thicker looking results with fewer grafts, as this method helps ensure a high hair graft survival/success rate when transplanting.
The Uni-Strand™ Stick and Place Method Protects The Hair Grafts
Unfortunately, as the hair transplant surgical procedure itself has become more and more refined over the years surgeons have struggled to find pragmatic, effective and efficient ways to implant thousands of tiny grafts into thousands of tiny holes consistently, at the correct angle without damaging a significant number of grafts, hence producing results that are less than desirable.
The Uni-Strand™ stick and place technique solves this problem perfectly.
The “stick and place” technique allows us to place only perfectly trimmed single hair grafts one at a time to achieve a hairline that most thought only mother nature could create. And now with the advantage of the most advanced medical robotics, The Artas Robotic FUE Hair Transplant.
Whether you need “just a little”, or an extensive amount of hair restoration, Sure Hair has the experience, talent and technology to achieve the transplant results that are second to none.
Please feel free to watch a few of our client videos below or read some of our client reviews Sure Hair International Reviews page to read what a few of our past clients have said about our services.Visit Our Video Gallery For More Client Videos
Hair Transplant Quote: Plus $1000 Credit
- Take the first step today, simply fill out the Online Consultation Form to get a no-cost, no-obligation hair loss consultation with a legitimate multi-board certified hair transplant expert, and by filling out the form you’ll also reserve your place in our limited time special should you elect to proceed.
- The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience, you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- A price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific case.
- An opportunity to have all your hair loss questions answered by a top hair restoration expert.
- An opportunity to learn about all new treatments and solutions.
- Easy Financing Options – if you prefer to finance let us show you the best options.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- A Opportunity to take advantage of our limited time specialwhile supplies last*