Unfortunately, some people look at a hair transplant and they immediately know it’s a hair transplant. Often the patient has had a hair transplant using older technology that made the results look pluggy or like a doll’s hair.
Large unnatural looking rows of hair grafts were transplanted into the scalp without using microscopes, or any of the modern refined techniques, a few decades ago and some of those people are still suffering with a bad hair transplant.
In cases like these clients often turn to Sure Hair International for a hair transplant repair session.
The reality is that the only hair transplant that is spotted is a bad one. Sure Hair International is devoted to performing the very best hair transplant repair work, or even fixing outdated transplants that could be further refined.
Small one, two or three hair follicular units can be delicately transplanted with artistic planning to fix noticeable or bad transplants. The results should be perfectly natural and virtual undetectable. People with good transplants just get seen and not noticed.
Hair Transplant Repair Quote: Plus $1000 Credit
- Take the first step today, simply fill out the Online Consultation Form to get a no-cost, no-obligation hair loss consultation with a legitimate multi-board certified hair transplant expert, and by filling out the form you’ll also reserve your place in our limited time special should you elect to proceed.
- The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience, you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- A price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific case.
- An opportunity to have all your hair loss questions answered by a top hair restoration expert.
- An opportunity to learn about all new treatments and solutions.
- Easy Financing Options – if you prefer to finance let us show you the best options.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- A Opportunity to take advantage of our limited time specialwhile supplies last*