Hair loss in both men and women can cause physical and psychological issues. Losing hair can be a result of various conditions or trauma. Living with hair loss can be devastating, especially in severe cases where an individual loses almost all their hair. Different hair loss treatments are available for someone who wants to get their hair back. Hair loss clinics in Toronto offer various options when it comes to surgical hair restoration, such as a hair transplant. A surgical procedure is one of the most popular alternatives for someone who wants to restore their hair.
What is FUE?
Hair restoration procedures differ from one another, and you have to decide which one suits you. Follicular unit extraction is one of the most common transplant processes in the world. What happens in this procedure is that there is the removal of hair follicles grafts, which then go to the part of the head with thinning hair. If you are planning to get this procedure, there are some questions that you should ask your doctor first, so you get all the facts.
Is it the Right Procedure for You?
Before you even think about getting an FUE hair transplant, you have to find out if it is right for you? Hair loss in younger people has become common, and you may think that you are too young. Speak with your doctor to determine if you determine this is your best option for hair restoration. In some instances, a doctor may decide to wait a while before they do the transplant. There is also the need to monitor individual hair loss patterns before settling on the procedure. Therefore, individual evaluations will matter.
How Long Will It Take?
Knowing how long the procedure takes will help you prepare for it. If you are working, then you may need to take time off. Typically, an FUE transplant will take about eight hours, and that is one reason it costs more than other procedures.
What Should You Expect?
Of course, you will wish to know the kind of results to expect. Most people worry about getting a natural look after their hair transplant. The outcome you will get depends on the skills of the team that is doing the procedure. For this reason, you have to look for experienced professionals in hair restoration. You can also ask your doctor to show you results of former patients who underwent the same procedure.
Will You Need Medication?
A doctor will tell you if you need to take medication before and after the procedure. In some circumstances, a patient may have to take medication to slow down the hair loss and retain the hair that they still have. There are also drugs that will help with the recovery and hair re-growth.
Free Online Consultation: Plus Save $2500
- Take the first step today, simply fill out the Online Consultation Form to get a no-cost, no-obligation hair loss consultation with a legitimate multi-board certified hair transplant expert, and by filling out the form you’ll also reserve your place in our summer super special should you elect to proceed.
- The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience, you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- An opportunity to have all your hair loss questions answered by a top hair restoration expert.
- An opportunity to learn about all new treatments and solutions.
- A price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific case.
- Easy Financing Options – if you prefer to finance let us show you the best options.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- A Opportunity to take advantage of our Summer Super Specialwhile supplies last*
Schedule a Hair Transplant Consult.
Schedule a Hair Loss Consultation Today and Reserve Your Spot to Save $2500 during our Spring Special. Offer Ends Mar 31 2023