There are over 40 hospitals located in Toronto; here is a complete list.
- Michael Garron Hospital is a community teaching hospital located at 825 Coxwell Avenue in Toronto. Annually, MGH provides care for over 19,880 inpatients, has more than 76,500 emergency visits, nearly 220,000 outpatient visits and delivers 2,880 babies. The hospital’s inpatient beds are comprised of acute care, rehabilitation, mental health (adult and child & adolescent) and complex continuing care1.
- Etobicoke General Hospital is a community hospital located at 101 Humber College Boulevard in the Etobicoke district of Toronto. Annually, the hospital has over 50,270 outpatients, 15,785 inpatients, and has 70,000 emergency visits2.
- Queensway Health Centre located 150 Sherway Dr, Etobicoke district is the ambulatory care centre for the hospital group. It provides urgent care (non-emergency) to residents of western Toronto and central-southern Mississauga, relieving pressure on the emergency room at Mississauga Hospital and other nearby hospitals.
- Baycrest Health Sciences Baycrest is a research and teaching hospital for the elderly located at 3560 Bathurst St, North York, Toronto.
- Centric Health Surgical Centre Toronto is a surgical hospital located at 20 Wynford Dr, North York, Toronto.
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is Canada’s largest children’s rehabilitation hospital located at 150 Kilgour Rd, East York, Toronto.
- Humber River Hospital is a major hospital located at 1235 Wilson Ave, Toronto.
- North York General Hospital (main campus, Branson Centre and Seniors’ Health Centre), is a hospital that offers acute care, ambulatory and long-term services at multiple sites; the main campus is located at 4001 Leslie St, North York, Toronto.
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is an academic health sciences centre located at 2075 Bayview Ave, Toronto. It is the largest trauma centre in Canada and is one of two major trauma centres in Toronto; the other is St. Michael’s Hospital. It is also Canada’s largest maternity hospital as well as a teaching hospital of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine.
- Bellwood Health Services specializes in treatments for addiction disorders and mental health issues, located at 175 Brentcliffe Rd, Toronto.
- Bridgepoint Hospital is a complex care and rehabilitation hospital located at 1 Bridgepoint Dr., Toronto.
- Casey House Hospice is Canada’s first and only stand-alone hospital for people with HIV/AIDS 119 Isabella St, Toronto.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (College Street Site, Queen Street Site and Russell Street) is Canada’s largest mental health and addiction teaching hospital and a world leading research centre in this field located at Canada’s largest mental health and addiction teaching hospital and a world leading research centre in this field, 1001 Queen St W, Toronto.
- Hospital for Sick Children is children’s hospital and teaching hospital located 555 University Ave., Toronto. It is affiliated with the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine, and is the second-largest.
- paediatric research hospital in the world, after the Boston Children’s Hospital. The hospital’s Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning is the largest pediatric research building in the world at 69677.28 square meters3.
- Mount Sinai Hospital is the main hospital of the Sinai Health System located at 600 University Ave., Toronto.
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is a scientific research centre and a teaching hospital at 610 University Ave., Toronto.
- Runnymede Healthcare Centre is a 200-bed continuing care hospital that provides services for adults with neurological disorders, chronic illness and palliative needs located at 625 Runnymede Rd., Toronto.
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre is a large Catholic community teaching hospital located at 30 The Queensway, Toronto.
- St. Michael’s Hospital is a major teaching and research hospital with expertise in diverse areas of health care, located at 30 Bond St., Toronto.
- Toronto General Hospital is a major teaching hospital in downtown Toronto, 200 Elizabeth St., Toronto.
- Toronto Grace Health Centre is a hospital located at 650 Church Street, Toronto. It is owned and operated by the Salvation Army; it specializes in palliative care, slow-paced rehabilitation, and complex continuing care.
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute is the largest rehabilitation hospital in Canada, 550 University Ave., Toronto.
- Toronto Western Hospital is a major research and teaching hospital located at 399 Bathurst St., Toronto.
- Women’s College Hospital is a teaching hospital in downtown Toronto, located at the north end of Hospital Row, a section of University Avenue where several major hospitals are located, 76 Grenville St., Toronto.
- Providence Healthcare specializing in rehabilitation for patients who have experienced strokes, orthopaedic surgery, or lower limb amputation, or who require specialized geriatric rehabilitation, assessment and treatment. It also provides long-term care and community outreach for individuals with geriatric conditions. It is located in Scarborough near Warden subway station, 3276 St Clair Ave E., Toronto.
- Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital it is part of the Scarborough and Rouge Hospital and one of three hospitals in the former city of Scarborough, located at 2867 Ellesmere Rd., Toronto.
- The Scarborough Hospital Scarborough and Rouge Valley Hospital is a hospital network serving Scarborough that was created as a result of merging The Scarborough Hospital with Rouge Valley Health System, located at 3030 Lawrence Ave E Suite 108., Toronto.
- West Park Healthcare Centre is a regional adult rehabilitation hospital that provides specialized rehabilitation, complex continuing and long-term care services, located at 82 Buttonwood Ave., Toronto.
- York Finch Medical Centre is a regional medical centre including our own Toronto North York Hair Transplant Surgical Centre and research facility, located at 2115 Finch Ave. West, Toronto.