This is an article long overdue. I often get questions on how to send photos via email for those of you who live too far to drive to Toronto to visit us at our Clinic. I’ve added photos below to show you and illustrate.
What You’ll Need:
1) Get a measuring tape (metric is preferred)
2) Any camera phone will work
3) Have good lighting.
How to take photos:
1)Take a photo straight on. If you don’t want to show your face we at least need your eyebrows in the photo so we have a reference point where your hairline begins relative to your face.
2)Take a profile photo, right and left side.
3) Take an overview shot of the balding areas
4) Take a picture of the donour area, make sure it’s close enough we can see the hairs
5) Re-do all of the above with a measuring tape (seeing the photos below will make this easier to understand) in cm. This will give us an exact calculation as to how much hair you have lost vs how much hair you have in one surgery.